- All travelers must have a negative COVID test either within 72 hours of travel, or…
Upon arrival in Alaska, get tested and present negative test after minimum 5 days of “strict social distancing”
- 14 day quarantine still an option without testing
- The only other scenario to be aware of that is part of the new mandate is if a person has already had a POSITIVE COVID test in the last 90 days.
- The traveler provides proof of a previously positive result of a molecular- based test for SARS-CoV2 within 90 days of departure; and
- The traveler is currently asymptomatic; and
- The traveler can show a note of recovery from a medical provider or a
public health official indicating the traveler has been released from isolation.